Blogging can be really difficult, especially if you are trying to make money from your blog.
Many bloggers and online influencers skip over affiliate marketing. They either think it’s too hard, that it’s a waste of time, that they will turn followers away, or that their followers just won’t be interested.
However, if you’re not earning money through affiliate marketing, then you are leaving money on the table.
Perhaps you’ve tried affiliate marketing in the past, but nothing seemed to work, or you thought that it made your blog seem spammy.
Now, you just feel like it’s not possible to make money from your blog and that you’ll always be stuck.
Trust me, I know how you feel. When I started out blogging, I knew NOTHING about it.
And because of that, I was afraid to try new things, and I was definitely afraid of affiliate marketing because I didn’t want to scare my readers away or waste my time.
Then I found out that people are earning thousands of dollars a month with their blogs through affiliate marketing, and I wanted to learn how they did it so that I could earn this too.
Michelle earns over $50,000 a month through affiliate marketing, and she shares all of her best tips in this course. You really should give it a look before dismissing affiliate marketing altogether.
In the course, there are 6 modules, over 30 lessons, over 20 worksheets, bonuses, an extremely helpful exclusive Facebook group, and more, and she goes through everything when it comes to affiliate marketing, such as:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is great
- The exact steps she’s taken to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- How to build trust and not lose followers
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing (yes, this includes the newest Pinterest affiliate rules!)