If you are new to blogging or social media and need content that is going to capture your audience then you will definitely want to check this out. I have curated a list of 12 tools that will transform your content over night. These 12 great tools are specifically chosen because they are easy to use, and in most cases, they are free too. They will help you with things like:
Finding free high definition images
Creating unique images and captions for your social media
Creating videos straight from your blot post – I kid you not
Creating an e-book from scratch using content you have already written in 5 minutes – yep honestly
Creating short video clips for tutoring or coaching your clients
and loads more besides.
Note –This post includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase through any of these links on this post I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. It helps me support the running of this website and continue to publish helpful content. Thank you all for your support!
check out the amazing offer we are making to those of you who read to the end of this blog post.
So, without further ado, let’s jump right in and look at the amazing selection of cool tools I have found for you to use that won’t cause too much sweat or tears.
1. WordPress Websites. If you can use Microsoft Word then you can build a WordPress website – Yes really! These simple templates mean that you just need to be able to copy and paste or drag and drop. You can choose from thousands of FREE themes, or upgrade for for just a few pounds to a theme that lets you customize it more to your taste. Just choose your domain and hosting service and off you go.
Well, in the spirit of absolute honesty, there is a little more to it than that, but not that much. I have created The Ultimate Starter Kit For Bloggers to show you exactly how to do everything. Just click below to get your FREE copy.
2. FREE Images. If you are anything like me, you will spend hours trying to find the right image for your blog post or social media piccy. Often, after hours of searching, I will find one that I think is suitable and download it, only to find that when I upload it to my website or Facebook page it is blurry and no good. AAAARGGGHHH! Here are some links to fantastic resources for high definition images that are license free and free to download. No further explanation needed for this one.
3. Free Graphic Design Tool. This is probably my personal favourite, and one that I use pretty much every day for something or other. I am the least creative person on the planet and it makes even my stuff look good.
This tool lets you create social media images quickly by using templates that are the correct size etc. for your social media site. You can upload your own images to it to make it personal, you can add text (and any number of fonts) you can also use your own colours so that you can maintain your branding.
It has loads of images to choose from that are either free or just $1 (70p at today’s rate). It also has inbuilt tools that help you to centre things and make a professional job of your creations. Great for bloggers and content writers.
Get it here >>> Canva.com
4. Video creation tool. Videos can be created straight from your blog post. This video making tool is soooo simple that anyone can use it. Here’s how it works…
- Create a blog post
- Open the tool and choose the blog post
- Choose the sentences you want to use from the blog post
- Choose some images for your video slides
- Choose some music from the huge list of tunes
- Click on create video
- Wait to be emailed to say that your video is ready
- Open and play your video and upload it to your social media platforms
- Honestly, that’s pretty much all there is to it. You can create a video in less that 5 minutes and you DON’T have to suffer the indignity of sitting in front of a video camera to make great eye catching and engaging content for your Facebook page or other social media site
Get it here >>> https://lumen5.com/
5. Free Auto-responder. An auto-responder is an email service that will fully automate your emails. It will help you to create a list of people who are interested in what you have to say or sell. It will help you to respond to those people completely on autopilot.
It is really simple to use, again templates are offered and if you can copy and paste and use Microsoft Word then you won’t have much difficulty in using this gem of a tool. Imagine being able to reply to people who have asked for a download that you are offering and follow up with them for as long as you want to WITHOUT you having to do anything other than setting up an email sequence. This service is offered by Mailchimp and is FREE to use.
Get it here >>> Mailchimp.com
6. Free Screen Capturing Tool. Would you like to be able to quickly and easily capture images straight from your laptop? Would you love to be able to create quick little videos of what you are doing on your laptop to share with and show to others?
This tool is so easy and I use it most days. You download the tool to your laptop and it sits on the desktop screen ready to be used. To open it you simply click on it and either lassoo the part of the screen you want to capture or start a recording of your voice and screen. This is great for short videos on how to do things.
The free version lets you record for up to 5 minutes at a time but you can record unlimited videos. You then share them on Screen Cast and can watch them there or embed them into posts on your blog or social media sites. This is how I captured the image of it below.
Get it here >>> https://www.techsmith.com/jing-tool.htm
7. Online meetings and webinars. If you have coaching calls, meetings, conference calls or webinars as part of your business then you can host them all from Zoom.
Zoom lets you schedule meetings and have up to 100 people attend for free. If you want to run webinars then you do need to pay a small monthly subscription. This tool is easy to use and you can schedule a meeting in one minute. You then get a link to the meeting that you can send out to people who you would like to attend. There is also an option to invite your attendees straight from the scheduling screen.
The process is so simple and it talks you through how to set everything up so you just follow the instructions and you can’t go wrong.
The webinars are recorded to your device or to the cloud or you can choose both. This means that people who couldn’t attend live can watch the video later. I made extra sales from my last webinar by sharing the link and letting people watch it in their own time.
Get it here >>> https://zoom.us/
8. Online meeting and screen sharing. Most people are familiar with Skype, but they don’t know that it can be used for hosting meetings and that you can share your screen or others can share their screen with you. This is great for coaching or training calls as you can literally see their screen and talk them through what to do.
To use the screen sharing option just click on the + sign and choose screen sharing. Simple & FREE
Get it here >>> https://www.skype.com/
9. Boosting your blog posts. There are numerous ways online of boosting your blog posts so that more people get to find and read them, but one of my favourites is Pingomatic.
Pingomatic is a collection of subscription based magazines that people sign up to. If you tell Pingomatic that you have written a post it will let its subscribers know so anyone who is interested in your subject matter will be able to visit your blog to have a look.
This simple tool is great for generating traffic to your site and getting eyes on your blog.
Get it here>>> https://pingomatic.com/
10. See whose viewed your posts. Knowing that your efforts are not in vain is what will keep you motivated to keep writing your great content. If you can see that you are getting hundreds, if not thousands of readers to your blog posts then you will be encouraged to keep going and to keep getting better at what you do.
But how can you see quickly, easily and for free who is visiting each of your posts without having to go to Google Analytics or other analytics site – remember this is for technophobes so you probably don’t even know what Google analytics is right?
Well the good news is that if you have a WordPress website then you can get a totally free plugin called Post Views Counter. This is what it looks like…
Once you install it onto your website it will show you how many people have visited each post. You can see it here… It just adds a views column to your dashboard so that you can instantly see how many views each of your posts have received without having to look anywhere else.
This is great for knowing which content is more popular too so that you can create more of it.
11. Turn your blog posts into e-Books. This tool is brilliant for those who want to create e-books from their content. It makes the process so simple that you can literally create your e-book in about 5 – 10 minutes once you have your content.
The drag and drop system makes it really easy for any technophobe to use. There are also great tutorials online on how to make the most of this tool. Of course, there are paid options but you can create a very professional looking e-book for FREE using this tool.
Get it here >>> Designrr.com
12. Photo editing tool. I don’t know about you but I get really confused with Photoshop. I think it’s just too sophisticated for me as I’m not that creative and there are way too many things on there to get me into trouble.
This little tool however, is both free and easy to use. It has far less options than photoshop but it does let you resize images, make changes to them so that they are more personal or individual and do the usual highlighting, cropping and turning things around. (as you can clearly see, I’m not a photo editing expert)
This is the one you are looking for…
Get it here >>> https://pixlr.com/
And now for the AMAZING OFFER that I promised you if you got to the bottom of the post…
Get your hands on my Mini Online Course, that shows you exactly how to use each and every tool that is mentioned in this post.
An online course that is made up of modules which talk you through each of the tools mentioned and videos to show you exactly how to use them. Step by step instructions so that you can start using them today.
You won’t have to waste your precious time having to figure it all out yourself and you won’t have to be all over YouTube or Google, trying to find the most up to date tutorial.
You won’t get frustrated and annoyed when things don’t do what you want them to do.
You can implement every single one of these tools in a day.
You can get more traffic, more leads and more sales from the exact same amount of work that you do now.
You will be able to create interesting, individual and personalised posts for your audience.
This is the most amazing resource tool you will ever get for the price!!! Just £49.99 for the whole course, not just one module showing one tool – but the whole shebang! Now that’s gotta be worth £49.99 surely
Okay, I get it, you don’t know me and I might be scamming you and once you cough up your money I won’t send you anything. I can assure you that all payments are made via PayPal and I have to abide by their download and refund regulations.
But I get it, I’m a bit suspicious myself when dealing with strangers online. So to show you that I’m genuine I will give you a chance to try some of my materials for free.
Learn how to build a website in a morning with my Ultimate Starter Kit
It will show you step by step what you need to do to get your domain name and hosting package and then it will walk you through exactly how to set up your WordPress website. It’s great for anyone who needs to create a new website, create a new blog or overhaul and update existing ones. It covers:
Creating your menu and adding pages to it
Adding content to your pages
Adding and editing images
Changing font sizes and colours
Changing the header images on the home page
Changing your theme
Creating your blog
+ lots more…
Yep, all of this for FREE. This training module was for sale at £9.99
So I think the price for the full course is an absolute steal at just £49.99 but at least now you have options.
Choose your option below and start to improve your content today!!!
Still not convinced? Then talk to me. I’m up for a chat and you can email me at email@example.com or subscribe to our blog and get notified of new and interesting tools and techniques that I come across in my daily trawls through the internet. You can subscribe right here – it’s totally FREE.
Please help others by sharing this post. I have included some popular social media links so please just click away 🙂
I’ll be back in a few days with more interesting stuff that I come across online. Why not subscribe to my blog and I’ll notify you when I’ve found something juicy? It free to join just enter your email address in the big orange box.