Is it time for a digital job? For those both in and out of Britain, you cannot have escaped the anxiety and uncertainty that leaving the European Union has caused. This is obviously feeding into business and therefore into job security. Is now a good time to look into a career that doesn’t depend on where you live or how your particular currency is doing?
With all the mud slinging, scare mongering and lying that has been going on between our politicians over the last 12 months or so, is it any wonder that this has spilled over into the general population and brought about the changes we have seen in the last week?
Whether you voted in or out (and there are good and valid reasons for both) you will not be able to escape the fallout that ensues. The only question will be to what extent will it affect you? It is no good speculating because I have come to the conclusion that no one has a clue what is going to happen and speculation seems to make matters worse more often than not. I am a huge fan of facts and when someone can actually give me some (I mean ones that are not changing on a daily or hourly basis) then I will listen.
For now though I am carrying on as normal. I am so happy that chose to change my traditional job a year ago for one that is predominantly online. It doesn’t matter whether I trade with France, Italy, South Africa or New Zealand – the rules are exactly the same and the cost is exactly the same. Admittedly because I use Facebook to advertise and they operate in dollars, it has meant that it is costing a few more pence per pound to advertise this week than it was last week but other than that there is no difference. Maybe it’s time for a digital job for you too?
I came into this career because I wanted choices. I wanted to be able to travel and not have to worry about making a living while I was away. I wanted a business that I could literally take with me wherever I went. I wanted a career that I could control, that no one could make me redundant from and that I could get to choose my own hours and my own business partners. I had no idea of the massive change that was looming around the corner and what impact this could have had on my old career which depended quite heavily on European funding. Wow, what a near miss.
If you are thinking that it might be time for a digital job rather than the one you have then you have come to the right place. What I do anyone can do. I have no special skills or business acumen, I am just hard working and determined. If you are that then you can do what I do. I will also help you if you want me to.
I am an affiliate marketer (among other things). This means that I sell products and services for someone else. The products that I sell are educational programs to help people who want to become better online business people, or who want to start their own online business (which is how I came to find them).
The company is called the Digital Experts Academy and they are working with students from all over the world who are building their own online businesses. They also have a business system that you just buy and use (straight out of the box) called the Six Figure Mentors. This business system is easy to set up and you can buy into it at a basic level for just $297 (about £222 as of today).
If you want to start a business of your own, get help and support to do it, build it around your current job or commitments, share your journey with hundreds of others around the world then this is an opportunity you should not pass up.
There is plenty of information about how it works and what commissions are available on the website as well as more information about me and how I started and how I can help you start your business and get you going in a really short time. You can choose the package that you feel is best for you and your current goals and these can be added to at any time so there is no need for a large outlay before you get your business profitable.
Don’t wait for someone else to decide whether or not you still have a job, take action now and decide for yourself. If you become a member from this site I will work with you FREE of charge to help you get up and running in the fastest time possible.
- How much time do I need to devote to a new business? A couple of hours a day – as long as they are productive can get you where you need to be quite quickly.
- How much is it really going to cost me? A basic membership is around £220 and for this you get access to the full business system, a website – designed for you, a business adviser and business coach. You also get access to free training material to help you become more self sufficient on the internet. If you want to then you can buy more expensive packages as you go along.
- Who is there to help me? There is a full support team to help you with technical difficulties if they arise (and they probably will) you will have access to a business adviser from the moment you become a member. You will be able to work with me if you want to so that I can show you how to get set up and focus on the parts of the business that are gong to get you to where you want to be – there is so much free information provided that it can become overwhelming when you start. There is an online community of hundreds of students as well as SFM and DEA staff who can answer any question day or night. There are experts in various fields who can be allocated to you once you decide which membership you want to take up.
- What if I start it and don’t like it? You have a full month of membership to try it out and if for any reason at all you decide it is not for you then you simply email support and tell them and they will refund in full any money you have paid.
- Can I talk to someone about it before I join? Yes you can contact me on any of the methods below and I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
- How do I become a member? You first have to complete an application as this business system and academy is not right for everyone. Once you complete your application you will get a call from an SFM agent who will ask you about your aspirations and what you are hoping to achieve. From what you tell them they can decide if it is the right thing for you and whether you would be a good fit for the academy and community. If it is then you will be instantly able to choose your membership and get started on building your online business.
If your future is uncertain, or you would rather just take matters into your own hands then perhaps it’s time for a digital job!Free Videos Show You How